- Computational fluid dynamics, lattice Boltzmann method, finite element method, finite volume method
- Multi-phase flows, multi-scale flows, reacting flows
- Aerospace propulsion, bio-fluid mechanics, micro-fluidics, drug delivery technologies
- Yanxing Wang, Vigor Yang, Vaporization of liquid droplet with large deformation and high mass transfer rate, I: constant-density, constant-property case, Journal of Computational Physics, 392, 56-70, DOI: 10.1016/j.jcp.2019.03.013, 2019.
- Yanxing Wang, Xiaodong Chen, Xingjian Wang, Vigor Yang, Vaporization of liquid droplet with large deformation and high mass transfer rate, II: variable-density, variable-property case, Journal of Computational Physics, 394, 1-17, DOI: 10.1016/j.jcp.2019.04.052, 2019.
- Xingjian Wang, Yanxing Wang, Vigor Yang, Three-dimensional flow dynamics and mixing in a gas-centered liquid-swirl coaxial injector at supercritical pressure, Physics of Fluids, 31, 065109, DOI: 10.1063/1.5097163, 2019. (Featured Paper, Front Cover)
- Yanxing Wang, James Brasseur, Enhancement of mass transfer from particles by local shear-rate and correlations with application to drug dissolution, AIChE Journal, DOI: 10.1002/aic.16617, 2019.
- Yanxing Wang, Vigor Yang, Central recirculation zones and instability waves in internal swirling flow with tangential entry, Physics of Fluids, 30, 013602, DOI: 10.1063/1.5000967, 2018. (Featured Paper, AIP Scilight).
- Yanxing Wang, Xingjian Wang, Vigor Yang, Evolution and transition mechanisms of internal swirling flows with tangential entry, Physics of Fluids, 30, 013601, DOI: 10.1063/1.5001073, 2018. (Editor’s Pick)
- Xingjian Wang, Yixing Li, Yanxing Wang, Vigor Yang, Near-field flame dynamics of liquid oxygen/kerosene bi-swirl injection at supercritical conditions, Combustion and Flame, 190, 1-11, DOI: 10.1016/j.combustflame.2017.11.007, 2018. (Most downloaded Combustion and Flame articles)
- Yanxing Wang, James Brasseur, 3D Mechanisms of macro-to-micro scale transport and absorption enhancement by gut villi motions, Physical Review E, 95, 062412, 2017.
- Xingjian Wang, Yanxing Wang, Vigor Yang, Geometric effects on liquid oxygen/kerosene bi-swirl injector flow dynamics at supercritical conditions, AIAA Journal, DOI: 10.2514/1.J055952, 2017.
- Xingjian Wang, Hongfa Huo, Yanxing Wang, Vigor Yang, Comprehensive study of cryogenic fluid dynamics of swirl injectors at supercritical conditions, AIAA Journal, DOI: 10.2514/1.J055868, 2017.
- Yanxing Wang, Bertil Abrahamsson, Lennart Lindfors and James Brasseur, Analysis of diffusion-controlled dissolution from polydisperse collections of drug particles with an assessed mathematical model, Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences, 104, 2998-3017, 2015.
- Amit Ailiani, Thomas Neuberger, James Brasseur, Gino Banco, Yanxing Wang, Nadine Smith, and Andrew Webb, Quantitative the effects of inaction vs Isoflurane anesthesia on gastrointestinal motility in rats using dynamic magnetic resonance imaging and spatio-temporal maps, Neurogastroenterology & Motility, 26, 1477-1486, 2014.
- Yanxing Wang, Bertil Abrahamsson, Lennart Lindfors and James Brasseur, Comparison and analysis of theoretical models for diffusion-controlled dissolution, Molecular Pharmaceutics, 9, 1052-1066, 2012.
- Yanxing Wang, James Brasseur, Gino Banco, Andrew Webb, Amit Ailiani, and Thomas Neuberger, A multiscale lattice Boltzmann model of macro- to micro-scale transport, with applications to gut function, Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society A, 368, 3863-2880, 2010.