Atomistic modeling of nanosystems and material development for engineering applications.
Research interests also include computational mechanics, stochastic modeling, reliability analysis, and design optimization.
- Statistical Analysis and Ergonomic Study of Glovebox Glove Dexterity, Los Alamos National Laboratory, (Co-investigator: Dr. Edward Pines)
- I.Hijazi, Y.H.Park, Consistent Analytic Embedded Atom Potential for Face-Centered Cubic Metals and Alloys, Journal of Materials Sciences and Technology, Vol. 25, No. 6, 2009, pp. 835-846.
- M., Cournoyer, J., Castro, M., Lee, C., Lawton, Y., Park, R.,Lee, and S. schreiber, “Elements of a Glovebox Glove Integrity Program,” Journal of Chemical Health & Safety, Vo. 10, No. 1, 2009, pp. 4-10
- M. Cournoyer, D. Borrego, S. Schreiber, and Y.H. Park, “Statistical Analysis of Glovebox Glove Failure in a Nuclear Facility,” Proceesing from PSAM 9, Hong Kong, China, May 18-23, 2008
- Y.H. Park and I. Hijazi, “Efficient Analytical Interatomic Potential for Metal,” ASME Pressure Vessel and Piping Conference, Chicago, Illinois, July 27-31, 2008
- Y.H. Park and J. Tang, “Application of a Reliability Method to Maintenance Strategy for Mechanical Components,” ASME Pressure Vessel and Piping Conference, Chicago, Illinois, July 27- 31, 2008