Heat Transfer (with and without phase change), Energy Efficiency, Tailored Surface-thermal-fluid Interactions, Energy Systems, Thermal Management, Space Transportation
- Sayedali Seyedkavoosi, Saeed Javan, Krishna Kota, “Exergy-based Optimization of an Organic Rankine Cycle (ORC) for Waste Heat Recovery from an Internal Combustion Engine (ICE),” Applied Thermal Engineering (accepted).
- Roberto Venegas, Sarada Kuravi, Krishna Kota, Mary McCay, “Comparative Design Analysis of Geothermal and Solar Thermal Power Plants: A Case Study,” International Journal of Renewable Energy Research (accepted).
- Ryan Holguin, Krishna Kota, Stephen Wootton, Ruey-Hung Chen, Sean Ross, “Enhanced Boiling Heat Transfer on Binary Surfaces,” International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, Vol. 114, No. 11, pp. 1105-1113, 2017.
- Nicholas Clegg, Krishna Kota, Xin He, Sean Ross, “Achieving Ultra-Omniphilic Wettability on Copper using a Facile, Scalable, Tuned Bulk Micromanufacturing Approach,” ASME Journal of Micro- and Nano-Manufacturing, Vol. 5, No. 3, 031003 (1-7), 2017.
- Jessica Reyes, Krishna Kota, “Computational Study of the Effect of Lubricating Layer Thickness on Forced Convection in a Channel,” 4th International Conference on Computational Methods for Thermal Problems (ThermaComp), Atlanta, GA, July 6-8, 2016.
- Jason Shelby, Krishna Kota, “Design of a High-effective, Compact Wavy Cryogenic Heat Recuperator,” Proceedings of 2015 ASME International Mechanical Engineering Congress and Exposition, Houston, TX, November 14-20, 2015.
- Mohamed El-Genk, Arthur Suszko, Krishna Kota, “Nucleate Boiling of PF-5060 on Inclined Dimpled Surfaces,” Proceedings of the 1st ASTFE Thermal and Fluid Engineering Summer Conference, New York, NY, August 9-12, 2015.
- Roberto Venegas, Sarada Kuravi, Krishna Kota, Troy Nguyen, Mary McCay, “Review of Geothermal and Solar Thermal Power Plants and a Comparative Design Analysis,” ASME 2015 Power Conference, San Diego, CA, USA, June 28–July 2, 2015.
- Jessica Reyes, Krishna Kota, “Numerical Modeling of Forced Convective Transport in a Channel with Conducting-Lubricating (CO-LUB) Surfaces,” Joint 2015 ASME International Technical Conference and Exhibition on Packaging and Integration of Electronic and Photonic Microsystems and the 2015 International Conference on Nanochannels, Microchannels and Minichannels, San Francisco, CA, July 6-9, 2015.